How to Join the Mark Degree

How to Join Mark Masonry

Having decided to join Mark Masonry you will need a Proposer and Seconder from the Lodge you wish to join.

Your Proposer will obtain an application form by downloading from the website or from the Secretary of the Lodge. You will also need to produce your Grand Lodge Certificate to the Lodge Secretary.

You will be balloted for in open Lodge in the same way as in the Craft. This would preferably be done at the meeting before your Advancement, although it is permitted for the ballot to be taken at the meeting immediately prior to your Advancement ceremony. The ballot proving in your favour the Advancement ceremony can proceed.

For more information, contact the Provincial Grand Secretary by going to the Contact Us page or download our leaflet which contains a list of the Lodges in the Province with the contact details of each Lodge Secretary.

Close Menu